Hey friends! I am over the moon excited to be back into the swing of blogging! I never thought my break would last more than three months but, boy, am I glad it did! These months brought excellence in school, intentional time with friends, less time on social media, and more time with Jesus- all of which suffered due to my blogging. I am back and hoping to find more balance in my life! I'll be blogging basically about the same things- life, fashion, photography, etc...but with one little thing added into the mix...
WEDDING PLANNING!
Yes, that's right...as of Friday April 18th, I am ENGAGED! I am so excited to share that story tomorrow and get started with my first Wedding Wednesday this week!
Eeeee! With one week left of undergrad classes, less than eight months until graduation, and a wedding to plan, life is so happy & so fun and I cannot wait to write all about it and have all y'all along for the ride!
YAHOOOOO! Missed your posts and am so happy for you, friend! Can't wait to see it all. xo
ReplyDelete