Thursday, May 29, 2014

Liebster Award.

I was thrilled when I got the e-mail that Kate had nominated me for the Liebster Award! This was the first award for my new little blog! Yay! So, of course, I accepted her nomination and nominate anyone who want to participate :) 
So, here are the rules if you choose to accept the nomination:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominator
3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award (with a small following)
4. You must create 10 questions for your nominees
5. You must notify your nominees

So, here are Kate's questions to me!

1. Early Bird or Night Owl?  
I would say I am a Night Owl, diligently working to become an early bird! I love the morning time and wish I had an easier time getting up to enjoy it! I am so full of energy at night so it is definitely a battle! 
2. How did you meet your best friend?  
On the bus in sixth grade- too funny!
3. What's your favorite perfume/scent? 
I wear Coach Poppy, but i obssessed with this perfume from Anthro. (Birthday gift, anyone!? ;)
4. Where is your "happy place?"
A coffee shop or a new restaurant with a friend, Tyler, or my mom. The best.
5. Name a song you can't get out of your head
I am obsessed with James Taylor and "Fire & Rain" has been in my head for a solid week!
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? 
Photography, of course! Also, to run long distances! Both very attainable :)
7. What's your dream vacation? 
Hmmm..depends. My dream honeymoon involves a beach with a few excursions, but usually I am not really a "beach" girl. I LOVE the beach, don't get me wrong, but I hate sitting. I love new, quaint, cities so I Charleston and Asheville are on my short list. Wine country is definitely on my list of places to go, too! I love America though- so I would be content with never seeing Europe, as long as I get to travel all over the US. (did I just say that!?)
8. Fall or Spring?
Fall- pumpkin patches, boots and scarves, tailgating, fires, cider, perfect temperatures, PSL- nothing like it.
9. Describe yourself in 3 words. 
Silly. Passionate. Logical. 
10. Coffee, Tea or Soda?  
Coffe first, then I'll have tea. Love them both! I used to be a huge DC addict, but I definitely do not enjoy soda like I used to!

That's it! I hope you got to know me a little better through these fun questions!  Now...I tag you! Answer these same questions and be sure to let me know so I can read your answers, too! Thanks so much to Kate for nominating me!
Have a happy Thursday friends! We're almost to the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Aw I loved reading your responses! We are very similarly the same person :) I have to agree though, I would be quite possibly content never traveling to Europe! and if we lived closer I would totally meet up w/ you for a PSL!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taylor! Fall is my favorite too :-) Sweaters, riding boots, and the season always gives me the perfect excuse to visit this orchard near my house that's beautiful when the season changes. they have the best apple cider donuts, and they're served hot!...btw I would love to do some Liebster questions, how does this work? is there a formal site for me to signup for this or does someone have to nominate me?

    Ele @ InspirationEle

    ReplyDelete