Today is short and sweet!
Our wedding website is LIVE! I put a lot of time and effort into this website, because I feel like it is really convenient for guests- it was also pretty simple and my "inner-blogger" definitely came out in full force. (I know I also love when couples have wedding websites!) Not only do guests have the start times, the venue address, directions to the reception, hotel accommodation information, and registries in one place, but they also get to read about our story as well as our bridal party to make them feel like a part of our day- which they are! Yes, our wedding is a celebration of Tyler & I and our love for each other and covenant with Jesus, but it is also a big "thank you" to all who have loved and supported us thus far! We LOVE our friends and family! We are inviting a little over 350 people to our wedding and we are excited to celebrate with each and every one of them! Hopefully this website makes our wedding process easier on the people we love most!View it here!
xoxo Taylor
Don't get upset when people fail to use it and ask you the same questions you've spent time answering on there! hahaha it drove me NUTS.
ReplyDeleteAw your website is so cute!! It's going to be here before you know it!
ReplyDeleteThe general manager and the head chef of vow renewal location were quickly able to work with us on all aspects of our wedding and work within our desired budget and menu.
ReplyDelete