Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Goals

List making is in my blood. I've been a list maker for as long as I can remember. Decluttering my brain at the beginning of every month has been so good for me! Inspired by some "big" bloggers, I hope to turn these monthly goals into daily goals as well, as well as the typical "yearly" goals and maybe even a 101 in 1001. What can I say!?- girl loves her some goals :). I hope to be back later this week or next with a list of things I hope to accomplish daily, in this year, and in the next 1001 day! Eek!

So, June. June was a FULL month. A sweet and eventful summer month chalk full of sweetness and events ;) Therefore...not all of my goals got accomplished..and I'm perfectly okay with that! I let life happen.
June Goals:
Call and make that doctor's appointment! Okay, seriously happening this month! 
Register for the Praxis! Done & Done! It was a last minute sign up and I PASSED!!
Finish my resume and update my LinkedIn page. Okay, but seriously. Happening this month!
Go pick strawberries at Huber's.
Catch up on my year to date photo album
Catch up on mine and Tyler's "dating album". . …Noticing a theme here? THIS month!
Pack up my entire Lex room.
Continue looking for future church home's for Tyler & me. 
Workout 3 times per week. 

So, all in all, not too shabby! I still am in shock that I passed the Praxis, but now I need to get that resume DONE so I can actually begin to look for jobs in January! I also plan on doing that dating album during a free weekend- so we'll see if that ever happens!

July Goals:
Finish my resume and update my LinkedIn page. This will happen!
Catch up on mine and Tyler's "dating album". I just want to get this finished! We are going to put our engagement time in there too (not actually engagement pictures, but just life's happenings!) so it will be done done in March! 
Call and make that doctor appointment!
Read one "for fun" book.
Stay on track with my bible study. Children of the Day by Beth Moore
Workout 4 times per week.
Social media free Sundays.
Do something special for Tyler's first day of dental school!! (!!!!!!!)
Completely clean out my room/belongings at home! Tyler and I are going to live in a teeny tiny apartment come March, so I need to get rid of the junk! My goal is to not need to store anything at my parents except holiday decor and childhood keepsakes! In order to make that happen... a LOT needs to go! 


So, there we go! I have faith in myself! Getting these things done should make for a smooth August/semester, so whenever I feel like I want to quit- someone remind me of that! ha! Starting next month, I plan to make a printable of my goals so that I can SEE them on a daily basis for some extra motivation! We'll see if that actually happens ;)
Have a great night, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment