This weekend was an absolute whirlwind! I drove six hours to Atlanta Thursday night, filmed all day Friday, drove six hours back on Friday, then headed to Nashville on Saturday to celebrate my twenty first! (read more about Friday here!). Then we drove back Sunday, rested, and my family took me out for my birthday Monday! I felt SO loved and celebrated this weekend- it was the BEST! Exhausting, but the BEST!!
Here are some quick (iPhone) pictures from my sweet birthday weekend in Nashville:



Nashville is definitely a place I want to visit at some point in my life. Fun pictures!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great weekend! Happy belated birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy 21st! You're going to have a fabulous year I can totally tell (:
ReplyDeleteYou look so pretty, Nashville is one of my favorite cities on earth! Happy 21st! Thank you so much for linking up with me and Helene!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! Nashville is the absolute best city!
ReplyDelete