Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Pinspiration

I won't lie, after beginning to plan a wedding I dreaded getting on Pinterest. Instead of a fun way to procrastinate, it became work. I stayed off of it for weeks, while I worked to nail down a venue, photographer, and some more of the basics. Now that all of the BIG things are done (ahhh!) I have once again started wasting using time to peruse the endless amounts of wedding pins that fill the site we all love! I even have some sweet friends able to pin on some of the boards and sending me pins and that is so fun, too! Here is some of m current "pinspiration" for March 7! Enjoy!
(click HERE to go to my Pinterest page, although all of my wedding boards are private..there have to be some surprises, people!!)

Hope that gives a (little) glimpse into our theme!
xoxo
Taylor


 photo signature_zpsf4ed9516.jpg

2 comments:

  1. LOVE Pinterest! I like your Pinspiration! I think I like the first hairstyle more, but it's hard to decide...Love that there's succulents on the bouquets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay love pinspiration!! Wedding pins are so fun!! Love all your ideas!

    xo, Taylor

    ReplyDelete