Thursday, July 24, 2014

eShakti Review

Recently I was contacted by a rep from the brand eShakti, which is a clothing company that designs (super cute!) affordable pieces that you are then able to customize online to your liking! You can do things like put in measurements, lengthen or shorten items, change sleeve lengths, and so on! It is such a neat idea and unlike anything I've seen! eShakti offered to allow me to try any piece of clothing on them, and let me tell you- the brand did not disappoint!

After perusing the site for hours, I finally chose a blue top with ruffles on the shoulders and a small tie. It was a tough choice because everything is so cute, but I just could not resist the Kentucky blue and the feminine ruffle details.  I lengthened it to be "hip length", put in my measurements, and kept the sleeve length. I cannot find the exact one that I ordered on the website, but this one is very similar.

I loved it so much I wore it while filming Say Yes to the Dress!!

I love this top! Being 5'10" and having an extremely long torso, I struggle to find tops that are long enough so that I do not feel like I am wearing a crop top every time I raise my arms or bend over! (This will be especially true when I am teaching and constantly bending down!) Since I added extra length to this top it is just perfect! I love the fabric of these tops, but find on me they usually just "hang" there and need a bold necklace or scarf to jazz them up. Due to all the detail on this top, it is so easy to wear! I can wear it with jeans, shorts, or tucked into a skirt! So versatile! The quality is great- similar to something you might buy in Macy's or Loft.

Overall, I love the quality, color, and design of this top and the whole ordering process is great! I know I will definitely order from eShakti again!

Find eShakti here: Pinterest/Twitter/Facebook

 photo signature_zpsf4ed9516.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment