Enjoy!
Friday, January 16, 2015
Hayley & Cameron | Engaged
I am so excited to share some pictures I've been hiding with you today! As many of you know, Hayley is my best friend of over ten years. She is the sweetest person to ever grace this earth, MOH in my wedding, and got engaged to her semi-high school sweetheart (ha!) in June! They are planning their big day on their five year dating anniversary on July 15, 2016 so I offered to take a few pictures of them with the beautiful fall leaves before they get their professional pictures done! I mainly was just happy to have human subjects rather than the flower-candle-coffee mug pictures I usually find myself taking ;) I was so excited Hayley and Cameron agreed to let me be the most awkward photographer EVER for them for a couple hours! I really love snapping photos on my "fancy" camera and look forward to hopefully learning more and doing more of this in the future!! It was such a fun time, and they even treated me to Mexican after! Win.
Enjoy!
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment