Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February | Goals



 photo Ferbruary_zpsf6dc2d02.png
Here's a quick recap of January goals:
1. Clean out my computer in preparation for a new one!!
2. Take two social media free days per week.
3. Wedding plan.
4. Wedding plan.
5. Celebrate others through my first bridal shower!


I love January. It may be gloomy and feel like it lasts forever, but it brings so much newness. I have always loved that about January. I do feel like there is something great about January 1, despite the hype that there isn't. I love the brand new start that the a new beginning brings. January 1 makes your feel like you can accomplish anything, and be your best self. 
Then February comes and so does the back sliding.All these goals we set on January 1 slowly start to fade from our eyes and we revert to old ways. 
That is why I love monthly goals. We don't just get a "1" on the calendar once a year, but twelve times. We get to completely start fresh twelve times. Really, we can start fresh 365 times a year, but there is something really special to me about the prospect of a whole new month! It is magical, y'all.

(I'm going to start doing some more monthly goals that relate to my 2015 goal domains. I'll number them accordingly, then go one from there. So, my list may say 13 even though I only have six goals, if that makes sense!)

1 & 8. Join a Women's Bible Study that I love and feel called to be a part of.
2. Plan a last dating hurrah with TB.
3. Continue to send thank-you cards promptly, and prepare to love on my bridesmaids this month.
4. Do at least one date day or night with my mom.
5.Turn off social media at 10PM. Blog one time per week. (Baby steps, people!)
9. Continue to go to the gym at least 3 times/week.
10. Move into our apartment! Organize, organize, organize. 

Here's to a purposeful February! 



1 comment:

  1. Hey Taylor, I wish you best of luck accomplishing your monthly goals. You did great last month so nothing will stop you now. How's the wedding planning going?

    ReplyDelete