I am so excited to get back into the blogging swing and one of my favorite things have always been the mish-mash post that is deemed my "5 on Friday". I think it is totally a great way to squeeze in all of those randoms before the weekend hits! So, here it goes!
(one)
THIS VIDEO. Seriously, my friend Elizabeth is the absolute best and surprised me with this!! I would be lying if I said I did not pull out my headphones and watch it (crying) in my night class last night! I am so in love with this video and it makes the perfect addition to the pristine images she captured! Eeeee! So in love with it all!!
Taylor + Tyler | Engaged from Elizabeth Cox on Vimeo.
(two)
I am done with class. This will never ever ever get old!! Yay! Yay! Yay! This also means that I am finished with undergraduate classes FOREVER. A little bittersweet, but mostly sweet :)
(three)
I am asking my bridesmaids this weekend! Yay! I have already asked half and ready to get to the other half so that I can post about it! I am so thankful to have these girls in my life and can't wait to have them next to me on my big day! I have set it before and I'll say it again- gospel community is the sweetest.
(four)
Here are some links I've been loving this week:
- Derby weddings
- THIS cart from Ikea. I'll take ten.
- These glasses. I do NOT need them but considering the must for fun. Totally normal, right?



That video is too sweet! Y'all are precious!
ReplyDeletexo
Hey girl! I found your blog on 5 for friday and oh my gosh this video is so so so precious!! So sweet!! I loved it! Congrats on your engagement! Marriage is the best! I'm excited to follow along and see pics from your upcoming wedding!
ReplyDeleteCarmina
I love that video! So sweet to have on video to relive and look at! So excited to keep up with your updates through your blog! :)
ReplyDeletejust found your blog through the link up! Such a sweet video- love it! Can't wait to follow along :) xo
ReplyDelete