Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Goals.



So, when I got a little e-mail-organization-happy I accidentally deleted my other blog! So, Anchored, the blog I slaved over for years and years- was gone with a simple click. I was a little sad & a little mad, to say the least, but I took it as a sign to leave the past in the past and to refresh, regroup, and refocus. Over the past few months, I have started following less bloggers that just make me want more "stuff", and started following more that make me want more LIFE. I have started following many new blogs, and I have especially love following the Nancy Ray Photography team. Not only are their images beyond gorgeous, but the heart behind it all is what gets me. I love how intentional Nancy Ray is- between monthly/daily/weekly goals and her grateful grams. It has been such an inspiration to me and a constant reminder to focus on what matters most. Since this blog is one big dream celebration, I am going to log all of my month/weekly/daily goals in hope that one day I wake up as intentional as Mrs. Nancy Ray herself. That would be a dream.

So, here are my May goals. (These are my personal ones- I'll share the May to-do list for the wedding on Wednesday!)

May Goals:
Call & schedule a doctor and dentist appointment. I hate calling people like this- so this will be a big step for me!
Complete my resume and update my LinkedIn page. Print a few copies to keep in my car.
Register for the Praxis II tests. Hopefully to be taken in June!
Catch up on my year-to-date photo album!
Workout 4 times per week. I'll be gym-less this summer so who knows what this will include! 
Finish Reading Unglued and read The Power of Habit.
Take my camera out at least three times :)

That's it! Those are my May goals! It looks as though I will be doing a whole lot of nothing in the month of May, but I can assure you I will keep busy nannying 35 hours/week and wedding planning! I am just so thankful to be off of school and away from any type of "real" job! This summer is the calm before the storm y'all! The GREAT, awesome, super sweet, storm, that is :)

I'll share my weekly/daily goals sometime next week...and maybe even get going on some goals for the year or a 101 in 1001 list. Who knows!?

Happy new month, friends!
The Tiny Twig

1 comment:

  1. Love your May goals and for finding your blog! The Power of Habit sounds like an amazing book. I'll have to add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete